Why Consider Studying in Australia
Australia is a magnificent island country located towards south of Indonesia. It is listed among the most developed countries in the world. This country is gifted with enormous natural beauty and cityscape.
Capital of Australia is Canberra. And the largest city is Sydney. The main language of Australia is English. And Currency is Australian Dollars.
Australia has Six States:
- New South Wales (Sydney)
- Queensland (Brisbane)
- South Australia (Adelaide)
- Tasmania (Hobart)
- Victoria (Melbourne)
- Western Australia (Perth)
- Northern Territory (Darwin)
- Act (Canberra)
Reasons to consider Australia for higher studies are as follows:
- Australia maintains high quality of education and training.
- Living in Australia is safe and enjoyable. The crowd is very friendly, the economy is stable, effective democracy, low crime rate, clean and Pollution free cities make Australia one of the prime places in the world.
Apart from just the cosmetic substance in Australia is also well known for its prudent infrastructure and effective administration.
- The Australian education institutions provide a range of support services specifically designed for international students.
- International student in Australia on student visa enjoy special protection under Australian law, the education services for overseas students (ESOS) Act 2000.
- Australia offers quality education and training of international stature, awarding qualifications that are recognized around the world.
- Australian Education and Training Institutions offer a diversity of courses to meet most individual aspirations and learning style.
- After completion of your Bachelors or Master you are eligible for post study work rights of upto 2 years.
- Work while you study in Australia can help complement your study and living expenses.
- Annual investment by Australian Government on International Scholarships is around $200,000,000.
- The standards of instruction are high, curriculum is up-to-the-mark and infrastructure and facilities are excellent.
- The standard of living in Australia is high but cost of living is reasonable and students get good value for their money.
- The cost of living and studying in Australia is lower than Canada, The United States and The United Kingdom.
These reasons make Australia to have become one of the favourable destinations for studying abroad.